Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm so tired of TW going on and on about how unhappy he is at work. All he does is complain yet refuses to leave or do anything about it. WHAT is the point??? Today he was so miserable. I basically ignored him and was having a great day which got him even more riled . I just don't get people who let their emotions totally control their lives. He has issues but come on, get a grip and GET OVER IT!!!

It's not like I'm some unfeeling, harsh, crazy freak, (only about 4 days out of every month) but I learned that life is too short so whining and complaining is a big waste of time. I try and tell him these things but his response is: "oh, everything is easy for you cause you have horseshoes up your ass."

OK then.

I guess I just have to put up with him because he is my friend afterall...

PS - I'm not complaining, just EXPLAINING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home