Monday, May 15, 2006

THAT'S A SHAME...















OK, I could NOT sleep last night and was wide awake. For some reason I was trying to remember Seinfeld characters that have been on or mentioned in the show. I was laughing in my head thinking of all those particular episodes. This is what I could come up with, please let me know if you can think of any others!

Mr. J. Peterman, "Soup Nazi," Jackie Chiles, Kenny Banya, Todd Gak, David Putty, Mickey, Bob Sakamano, Crazy Joe Divola, Ping, Baboo, Mr. Wilhelm, "Bubble Boy," Tim Watley (re-gifter), "Man Hands," Mr. Pitt, Mr. Lipman, Mr. Kruger, Jean-Paul, Frank and Estelle Costanza, Morty and Helen Seinfeld, Babs (Kramer's mom), Uncle Leo, Nana, Grandma Mema, Susan, Newman, the Drake, Ramone, Lloyd Braun, Kipsmiller, Carl Fargman, Joey Patalack, Donna Chang(stein), Susie, topless Jane, the Virgin, Poppy, the Maestro, Milosh, The Mandelbaums, Adam (the baby), Bookman, Pinkus, Sid Farkus, and I'm sure there's lots more... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home