Wednesday, June 28, 2006


I'm sick of celebs crying and whining about how they don't have any privacy, respect, courtesy, blah blah blah...

Isn't that what comes with the territory? Once upon a time when it was called fame, fortune, and publicity they were all dying for it. Case in point: Britney Spears Federline.

Wasn't it like a week ago she was blubbering on national television to be left alone? Hmmm, lets see. Naked on the cover of Bazaar? Uhm, not what I would call private Brit.

So, I guess what I am saying to all those celebs is: SHUT UP and entertain us. We basically own you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr@ma Div@ said...

Britney Sucks!!!!!! I got enuff of her already.. next pls..

11:32 PM  
Blogger Bedazzler said...

About time, enough said.
---------------------------------------------
THE TRUTH ABOUT PEREZ HILTON
TWO INTERVIEWS UP
http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/
Brandon's NO1 fansite on the NETTE!
---------------------------------------------

9:19 PM  
Anonymous bunny lynn said...

Oddly, the lil' harlot looks LESS TRASHY nude then fully dressed...I'm guessin' that says something about her wardrobe!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home