Sunday, July 30, 2006












I think this latest incident involving Mel Gibson is hilarious! He is a crazy drunk and complete hypocrite. After being busted for suspicion of DUI, he proceeded to rant and rave making a fool out of himself. He went off on the officer and repeatedly swore that he would "fuck" him and that he "owned Malibu" and would use all of his money to "get even" with him. He also went into several offensive anti-Semitic remarks.

The BEST part however was when they arrived at the station where there was a male and female officer waiting. He of course continued his stupid tirade but when he saw the female officer he said "what do you think you're looking at, sugartits?" LOL!!! I love it! I don't think I've ever heard that term before but it sounds quite sweet and flattering.

Yesterday the usual statement was released by his people where an "apology" was issued. Mel of course is extremely sorry and embarrassed at his behaviour. He blames his alcoholism blah, blah, blah... yeah right. He is at home, suffering a huge hangover, and probably didn't even see this so called apology which was most likely written up by his lawyer.

Whatever. All I know is that I have asked my husband to refer to me as sugartits from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home