Thursday, July 20, 2006

JUST SO YOU KNOW...

1. I'm always cold no matter what
2. I have a big appetite
3. I'm intelligent
4. I love British accents
5. I have a younger sister
6. I love the 80's
7. I'm a dog person
8. I work in the fashion industry
9. I'm bi-lingual
10. My favorite number is 3
11. I have a large tattoo on my lower back
12. I could live on sushi
13. I believe in ghosts (I'm pretty sure I've seen one)
14. I dream every night
15. I'm good with names
16. I can sing
17. I'm obsessed with Jack the Ripper
18. I'm a total Aries
19. I always send thank you cards
20. I'm an excellent driver
21. I don't like chocolate
22. I'm punctual
23. I've been married for 9 years
24. I have a good sense of humour
25. I'm good at remembering lyrics

2 Comments:

Anonymous bunny lynn said...

Hey Darlin',
glad to hear a few thing about you! You almost seem like a real-life person now instead of one of them fashion critics in the National Enquirer.

Huggs, etc... Bunny Lynn

8:05 PM  
Blogger don't quote me on this said...

Thanks for visiting Bunny Lynn. You and John are the best!

XOXO

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home