Wednesday, July 05, 2006

OH PUHLEEZE




I always found Ashley Judd to be annoying but now I really can't stand her. She has announced that she underwent treatment in a facility for emotional problems. She found that she was having difficulty with relationships, issues with her past, and feelings of isolation. BOO HOO! It's called LIFE. Guess what? We all have one!

Her so called "treatment" means she took some time off "work," which in this case was 47 days, and chilled out at what we would basically consider a resort. I'm sure she rode some horses, ate gourmet food, and had conversations with pleasant people.

That's really rough Ash, we feel for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger john said...

HAHAHA...I love hearing about people like this. Don't they have something better to do with their money. Gheezze...

7:49 PM  
Blogger john said...

So post something new already! How am I gonna know whats goin' on in Hollywood if I don't get it from you!
Hope all is well... Take care darlin'.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home